Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fam an friends:O)






you never realize what you miss til you dont get to do it as often. I have so many friends an family i would love to spend more time with but there are only so many days in a week an hours during those days an sometimes it feels like i wake up turn around an it is bedtime. crazy i know right?

I am so glad that i have such a wonderful family who stands by me even if they say things that hurt i know they mean well. I am gonna 7 months (28 weeks) on the 17th of april crazy i know the closer i get the more excited i get i cant wait to meet mr. gavin lee an i cant wait to bring him home :O) I already know the outfit i am gonna buy to have him brought home in isnt that crazy.lol. well i know i havent wrote on here an forever but i will try harder...no promises though

No comments: