Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby news


so i found out November 14th i was knocked up. been tryin for 6 months before hand, thought it was not goin to happen! Now i am 3 months 2 weeks an 1 day pregnant i will be 4 months pregnant on January 22nd.

Sequoia is beyond belief excited. I have anxiety a bit due to crazy bills but not goin to let it take the joy away from my growing family!!

I miss my dad alot knowing he was there with Sequoia is a blessing i know this baby will miss out on that experience but praying to the best of my capability i will be able to share only good memories with my children of my father, no one is perfect an everyone deserves to be remembered without their mistakes.

lots of things have changed in my family an oh how i wish things would stay the same sometimesbut everything changes so fat chance on that lol

my mother in law wants to be here for the grand-baby before she or he is born lol this will be the first one she will miss if she doesnt make it on time...i will try my best to hold off til she comes

my due date is july9th 2010

1 comment:

Ashley T said...

Ha, i just noticed this! Look at you posting! Lol